Made in Scotland from 7075 T651 anodised aluminium and certified for Enduro (Cat 4) use, our E-Bike Cranks are available in 145, 155 and 165mm lengths.
Optimised for Bosch Performance Line CX drive units, they are also compatible with most e-bike systems using the ISIS spline interface.
• Offering shorter lengths for better ground clearance
• Self extracting design for ease of fitting and removal
• Available in Black or Natural anodised finish
• 165mm arms = 496g
• 155mm arms = 472g
• 145mm arms = 450g
• PINND E-BIKE ISIS cranks are compatible with most e-bike systems using the ISIS spline interface. For example, Bosch systems (Gen 2/4, excluding Gen 3 mini-ISIS Bosch spline shaft), Yamaha PW-X systems and Brose systems.
• With Bosch systems the Q-Factor is 186mm, with Yamaha 176mm.
• For Brose systems the Q-Factor is 200mm IMPORTANT NOTE these are not optimised for Specialized bikes. Specialized with Brose drive units have a 4mm offset. Our ISIS interface cranks are not offset so they will not be centred with the frame.